The type of account you choose for your business is an important choice that can save you hundreds of dollars annually from one bank to the next. If you currently bank somewhere else, we would be glad to take a look to determine if we could save you money that you might be needlessly throwing away. And, unlike our competitors, we will be the first to admit when we cannot. Stop by your local branch, or phone us and talk with one of our qualified Customer Service Representatives to start you on your way.
- Southwest Commercial Checking Fees are based upon account analysis. See a Customer Service Representative for an analysis brochure and a sample analysis statement based on your current activity.
- Southwest Small Business Checking Account designed for the smaller business with limited transactions. See a Customer Service Representative for more details.
- Southwest Money Market No monthly maintenance charge on current daily balances of $2,500 and over. Interest calculated daily and paid monthly on current daily balances of $2,500 and over, limited check writing, see a Customer Service Representative for details.
- Non Profit Account No monthly maintenance fee on balances of $100 and over. Free E-statements.
- Free E-statements on any account.
Perhaps this year has been an extremely good year and you want to set aside some money to help you through harder times. Bank of the Southwest also offers savings and time deposit accounts to help you accumulate an emergency fund. Stop by your local branch, or phone us and talk with one of our qualified Customer Service Representatives to start you on your way.
- Southwest Savings no monthly maintenance charges on balances of $100 and over, interest calculated daily and paid monthly. Two free withdrawals per month
Certificate of Deposits
Businesses are welcome to our CDs. We offer very competitive rates. Please call an account specialist to receive the most current rates.
By utilizing programs through the Small Business Administration (SBA) and the Farm Services Agency (FSA), we are able to meet the credit needs of many small businesses, farmers and ranchers that larger banks tend to overlook or ignore. We realize that you are the backbone of our local economies, and we will do our best to match your needs with our product line. We have local people in the branch who are the decision makers and are directly invested in your community and want to see your business succeed. From equipment purchases, to business real estate, to business expansion, to meeting your cashflow needs, we are here to listen to you. Stop by your local branch, or phone us and talk with one of our qualified commercial lenders. Click here for loan application.
To view the Mortgage Loan Originators (MLO's) please click here.
Online Cash Management for Corporate Customers
Click Here for Corporate Cash Management.